This call is organised in the framework of the United Fashion project. It is carried out by 7 organizations active in the fashion sector all over Europe and supported by the Creative Europe programme of the EU.
The call is open to fashion designers legally based in Europe and interested in expanding to the French market with their Fall-Winter 19/20 collection during the fashion festival 48H Maisons de Mode in Lille, 12 – 15 September 2019.
48H MAISONS DE MODE LILLE
To mark the end of summer, every year Maisons de Mode and their designers take over Lille’s landmark Gare Saint Sauveur train station for a weekend-long fashion event.
Launched ten years ago, this fashion festival now welcomes more than 15.000 visitors every year. The festival kicks off with two Maisons de Mode fashion shows: one dedicated to the public and one dedicated to professionals. Industry professionals award their Coup de Coeur prizes to the designer of their choice.
All this is followed by two days of activities and events, including: photo shoots, fashion work- shops, model casting calls, an important designers’ outlet, parties and other surprises.
Requirements for designers looking to participate in United Fashion activities:
– Ready-to-wear collection to showcase abroad: men/women/accessories (shoes, bags, jewelry)
– Maturity of the collection ready for export
– A clear export strategy
– Experience in tradeshows or international showroom
– A minimum of 3 sales points
– E-commerce is an added value (own online shop or international e-shops)
– A clear communication strategy
Requirements specific to the partner country : France
– Motivation and interest for all the distribution channels (B2C and/or B2B) and to take part in the 48H Maisons de Mode (conferences, B2B showroom and B2C designer outlet)
Please find all detailed infor¬ma¬tion on the call here:
Send us your application on: email@example.com
DOWNLOAD UF Application form | 48H MAISONS DE MODE LILLE
DOWNLOAD UF Open Call | 48H MAISONS DE MODE LILLE