CALL FOR FASHION DESIGNERS AND TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURS
We are looking for fashion designers, tech companies and everything in between, as long as you bring innovative fashion concepts using the newest technology. Fashion & Tech entrepreneurs from all over Europe are welcome to submit their proposals, from established companies to young achievers with an innovative project.
We offer an inspirational program on fashion and technology, exchange with peers & experts and a chance to win a place in the onstage pitch battle at Fashion Talks Antwerp.
This call is organized in the framework of the United Fashion project. It is carried out by 7 organizations active in the fashion sector all over Europe and supported by the Creative Europe program of the EU.
– Arrival @ Yust Hotel – Meet & Greet dinner
– Workshop FashionTech, 3 themes with experts: Circular Fashion
The Future of Shopping
Plus visit of Retail Detail hub, 1250 m2 of retail innovation
– Pitch Battle – pre selections
– FashionTech Works Network Cocktail – linking the international guests to the local FashTech 150+ #community including representatives of companies such as Nokia, Nike, Microsoft, iMec,…
– Antwerp Fashion Walk by Momu, Antwerp fashion museum – Fashion Talks – see www.fashiontalks.be
– Belgian Fashion Awards Ceremony
– Network dinner
– Creative Ville – Conference: Recharging creatives with fresh ideas see www.creativeville.be – Travel home
Details of the participation
Travel and accomodation costs will be taken in charge by hosting organisation, Flanders DC:
– Flight and/or train ticket in economy class
– Hotel in Antwerp (selected by the organizer) for 3 nights (1 person per participating company – Tickets for the Retail Hub, Fashion Talks, CreativeVille,…included
– 2 September 2019: Launch call
– 27 September 2019: Application deadline
– 7 October 2019: Results of the selection
Requirements for entrepreneurs looking to participate in United Fashion activities:
– Applicants must be an SME, legally established as a business (possibly self-employed) under the national law and based in a EU member state.
– Active in the field of fashion and/or technology.
– Present a professional project, product or technology related to the field of fashion.
It can be in proof of concept phase or already launched, but certainly beyond ideation phase.
For the selection of the fashion / techn entrepreneurs the following criteria will be taken into consideration:
– Relevance to the fashion industry
– Quality of the project and presentation
– Professional background and approach
– Motivation to participate to the project
We will be slecting a mix of cases within the different domains and themes.
How to apply
Submit your application HERE
● Presentation of your project / product / company / professional profile
● Selection of pictures: max 5 high-res pictures of the project and 1 high-res portrait of
the designer(s) / entrepreneur + credits of the photographer
● Logo of the brand/company (.eps or .ai)
to email@example.com, and if you are legally based in one of the countries listed below please also send it to the local partner:
Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia): firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should be sent by 27 September 2019 at the latest!
Fashion Talks Antwerp
Fashion Talks is the most relevant conference about the fashion industry and how it really works and evolves. You will find new perspectives, insights and valuable connections. But above all we want you to leave positively energized and full of gusto to take your fashion business to the next level.
2019 marks the 4th edition of Fashion Talks in Antwerp, the avant-garde capital of fashion. The fashion industry is fast paced and ever evolving. Time to stand still, come together to talk about the state of the industry and meet up to inspire each other.
Join our pitch battle and win a place on the main stage amongst our key speakers or follow your own program of key talks, break-out sessions and networking opportunities.